Rules for Push Notifications campaigns
- 1. Landing pages must not be of poor quality (contain typos, misleading images, empty pages, etc.).
- 2. Campaign material containing the following acts are not permitted: extreme violence, abuse, rape, blood, incest, scatophilia, urination, bestiality.
- 3. Gambling or online betting products are not permitted in campaigns targeting the United States.
- 4. No visible nudity, no nipples, genitals, etc., no pornographic wording, nо provocative poses.
- 5. Dating products clearly oriented to sexual encounters
- 6. Provocative wording (including Violence/ Terrorism, etc)
- 7. Brand logos / brand references (not acceptable is to use brand logos on the icons apart from the products that can be produced by these brands; to use icons of mobile / desktop applications; etc)
- 8. Fake Scareware Alerts are not permitted
- 9. Malware/Phishing are not permitted
- 10. Promotion of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is not permitted
- 11. Campaigns containing Browser lockers/Ransomware are not permitted.
- 12. Backjacking and Auto redirection (forcing the visitor away from the publisher site) are not permitted
- 13. Banners showing a phone number must use the CPM/Smart CPM pricing model (CPC is not allowed)
- 14. Push notification campaigns with prelanders and landing pages focused on collecting subscribers are not accepted.
- 15. Political advertising is prohibited.
Please note: your creatives must comply with the policies above, otherwise it can be rejected / removed as harmful for our publishers.